Saturday, August 24, 2013

Animal Testings of Cosmetic Products sold in China

It is really sad reading this news. Whilst human are so tempted to making huge bucks and consumers so encouraged to look great, the animals have to suffer. I mean, yes I understand that there are times animal testing is a must - especially for labs that research on medications - but purely for beauty reasons, I just find it ridiculous. Isn't it better to make less money than to die knowing you have tortured so many animals just so you could grow the business. I really hope that scientists can find more intelligent ways of testings cosmetics - which is a 'want', not a 'need' - rather than on the innocent animals. I agree with the Nick Palmer, at the end of the day, humans are not rabbits.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-21/rabbits-pay-the-price-as-l-oreal-to-p-g-expand-in-china.html

No comments:

Post a Comment